Monday, January 4, 2010

Regionals - Yay!

One of the most exciting things about being a Stampin Up! demonstrator are the functions that we get to attend. This year, the Regionals is in Phoenix and it's this Saturday! I'm so excited to go! It's kind of like a mini convention but just for the day. Here, thousands of demonstrators will come together from surrounding states and we get to hear from the top people at Stampin Up!, meet fellow demonstrators, swap cards, and do make-n-takes (which, obviously, is my favorite part!). I'm working on my swap right now and hopefully I'll get it done tonight so I don't have to worry about it all week!

Here's my swap:


Stamp Set - Tote-ally Tess, Simply Said
Paper - Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink - Basic Grey, Melon Mambo
Miscellaneous - Petals-A-Plenty textured impressions folder, Top Note big dies, Melon Mambo 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Black, Grey, and Brown watercolor pencils, Blender pen, Melon Mambo Stampin Write marker, sponge





Isn't she the cutest?? I love this stamp set! You'll be able to order it tomorrow...
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin