Monday, September 28, 2009

Give Thanks

I've never really sent out Thanksgiving cards before, but I'm going to this year for sure. It's a nice way to give thanks to our friends and family who can't celebrate with us on Thanksgiving Day.

My friend, Lisa, actually bought this stamp at club last month and when I saw it, I immediately called her and asked if I could use it (isn't that awful?). Oh well, she was more than excited because she was planning on making Thanksgiving dinner invitations and she told me that whatever I designed, she was using. Soooooo, this is what I came up with. The actual design is very simple, but it's the watercoloring that makes it all come together. I just love, love, love to watercolor!!!



Stamp Set- Gifts of the Earth

Paper- Naturals White, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, Autumn Traditions

Ink- Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie

Miscellaneous- Ruby Red brads, Soft Suede 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painter

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin