Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trick or Treat

Now that I have kids, I love Halloween. I've never been a fan. Even in grade school, it was always a drag to get dressed up and participate in the school Halloween parade (of course, now schools arn't allowed to do this kind of celebration anymore. But, the kids are still allowed to give out Halloween treats so I enjoy doing that for the class). So, needless to say, I've never given out Halloween cards, but this card was too cute to pass up. I saw a version of this card on Tiffany Bauer's blog and changed it up a bit. Arn't the little bats the cutest things!





Stamp Set- Holiday Best, Batty For You

Paper- Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Cast-A-Spell DSP

Ink- Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Accessorries- Coluzzle, Black Gingham ribbon, Key Tag punch (which is retired and I'm still upset about it!)


I cut out a couple of the bats and put them on dimensionals to give it more of a 3D look. Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin