Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio Launch

If you haven't seen Stampin' Up! My Digital Stuido (MDS), you HAVE to check it out!!! It's the best scrapbooking tool ever! I've made scrapbooks with other companies before, but Stampin' Up! really outdid themselves with the layouts and accessories that are available and not to mention how easy it is to use! And, the best part of MDS is that all of the colors and accessories match the catalog, so if you wanted to add your own 3D effects, it will all flow together.

I'll be uploading the book I've made so you can see first hand what it's about, or you can go to my Stampin' Up! website to learn all about it.

Starting today through October 31st, the My Digital Studio is included in an exclusive starter kit. So, for $185, you get:

My Digital Studio software
Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
Button Latte Designer buttons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive
Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

Interested in joining my team? You can learn about Stampin' Up! and join right from your computer. Click on the left for my Stampin' Up! website and click on Start Your Own Business and then click on Join Now and enter password monicalermateam08 It's that simple!! Contact me with questions.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin