Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baskin Robbins Anyone?



Doesn't this card make you want to to go Baskin Robbins ASAP?? And, I know that I need to get a new camera. I've taken pictures throughout my house trying to get the best lighting and nothing seems to work. UGH! We're going to Disneyland in 19 days (yeah!!!!) and I told Mike that he needs to go buy me a new camera for Christmas but I want it for Disneyland and I NEED it for my blog :) Anyways...as soon as I saw this new designer paper called Sweet Always, I had an unbelievable urge to head over to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of chocolate chip and chocolate mousse royale (although they now say that the mousse is seasonal - whatever!). The brown and pink polka dots get me every time.



In addition to the Sweet Always DSP, I used my new very favorite birthday stamp set, Party Hearty. There's so much to do with this set. I like to get sets that I can use over and over, designing completely different looking cards. I know you can't really tell, but I used pumpkin pie and chocolate chip paper (do you see the theme here - LOL) with pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon. I used the Stampin' Write markers in chocolate chip rose red for the cupcake and pumpkin pie and summer sun for the candle. For the "you take the cake" greeting, I used the Stampin' Write markers in rose red on the writing and chocolate chip for the dots and punched it out with the large oval.

If it wasn't so late, I'd be heading over to Baskin Robbins, but I guess I'm heading to bed instead!

Talk soon. Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin