Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I apologize :(

I feel so guilty that I have not posted in a really long while! We have a landscaping business and this is the begining of a very busy season with winter lawn installations, not to mention the City of Phoenix has kicked us out of our shop due to the light rail system, but the move is done!

Anyways, last Sunday was my Christmas card class. Everyone had a great time and loved the cards and especially the gift bag (my favorite too)! I wanted to show you what we made.






Stamp Set - Season of Joy

Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red

Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Miscellaneous - Alpine ribbon originals (holiday mini),
1 3/4" circle punch

















Stamp Set - Season of Joy

Ink - Baja Breeze

Paper - Ski Slope Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Black

Miscellaneous - Little Felt Flurries (holiday mini), real red grosgrain ribbon




This card was featured on my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery for a layout challenge (also posted here on my blog)













Stamp Set - Merry & Bright, Many Merry Messages

Ink - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Black

Paper - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

Miscellaneous - Silver brads, Pacific Point striped grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, blender pens (on the snowman)

















Stamp Set - Sock Monkey Accessories, Occasions Collection

Ink - Black

Paper - Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Old Olive Whisper White, Real Red

Miscellaneous - Black grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive marker, Real Red Marker, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, and 1 1/4" circle punch









Stamp Set - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories

Ink - Old Olive (stamped off), Whisper White

Paper - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bashful Blue (truck), Really Rust (the chick's shirt), Close to Cocoa (tires)

Miscellaneous - Alpine Ribbon Originals (holiday mini)



By the way, I copied this card straight out of the catalog. I loved it so much that I had to duplicate it!






I hope you liked these. My goal is to post everyday - NO MATTER WHAT! Please keep me on my toes :)

Talk soon! Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin