Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sneak Peak...

I have my monthly card class and my Christmas card class coming up next week. Please see my calendar of events for details. Let me know if you can join us!


Here's a sneak peak of what we'll be making at each class...





This is a super cute Christmas card that would be very simple to duplicate if you send out several cards. We'll be using Summer Picnic designer series paper on our new Kiwi Kiss paper with black grosgrain ribbon and the Sock Monkey Accessories stamp set.





I Love this card. We'll be using the new Bella Rose designer paper, our new Red Riding Hood paper with our new Red Riding Hood grosgrain ribbon, and One of a Kind stamp set. This card is so versatile. It can be used as a birthday, thank you, get well, anniversary, etc.


Talk soon!



PS - Sorry, I know my pictures are too dark...I need to find a better place to take my pictures! I think I need (want) a new camera.




Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin